1623 Farnam provides quality colocation solutions within one of the fastest growing interconnected edge data centers in the central US. With 8MW of power, an existing N+1 infrastructure and an over $40 million expansion in progress, our customers can rest assured that they are receiving the space, dependable power and uptime they need for their mission-critical operations.
Offering powered shells, build-to-suit, turnkey colocation space and other typical data center support services, you can depend on 1623 Farnam to provide the security, compliance and performance you need. 1623 Farnam is built into a nine floor building that has 24/7/365 security and is fully compliant with industry-leading standards. As an edge data center, we can help you meet your data retention and security compliance requirements. At the same time, we offer you the flexibility to leverage our location as part of a distributed edge computing infrastructure with secure, private interconnections with leading cloud providers, carriers and other service providers.
At 1623 Farnam, you have the flexibility to build what you want. Highlights of our colocation services include:
- 8 MW of power
- 75,000 square feet of total space with 6,400 square feet of unfinished space on each floor
- Private, secure entrance
- Rooftop space available
- Powered shell, build-to-suit, turnkey managed suites available
- Interconnectivity options available to carriers, cloud providers, fiber and wireless network providers, content providers and more
- N+1 UPS available, connected to Omaha Public Power District’s redundant Power Ring
- Compliant with SOC2 Type 1, PCI DSS, ISO, BCP