Megaport and 1623 Farnam teamed up for a webinar titled “A Modern Approach to Connectivity with Megaport”.
Greg Elliott, VP of Business Development for 1623 Farnam and Adam Wirkus, Sales Director for Megaport covered topics such as SDNs and how they are beneficial for controlling network traffic reliably in a cost-effective and secure manner. Other key insights include the stats below from Flexera’s 2020 State of the Cloud report:
- 59% of enterprises expect cloud usage to exceed expectations due to COVID-19
- 87% are using a hybrid cloud strategy
- 93% of enterprises are using a hybrid cloud strategy
- 73% have a top priority to optimize cloud spend as their adoption and costs increase
Greg and Adam discussed how networking plays an important role in addressing requirements and navigating challenges.
By connecting into Megaport at 1623 Farnam’s edge data center, you can extend your reach with rapid interconnects to:
- 200 on ramps to 100+ cloud regions across all major cloud providers
- 100+ data centers across 600 facilities
- 350 Solution Providers such as IX, PaaS, SaaS, VoIP, IaaS
All of this is designed to help you control your cloud spend, providing increased security, reliability, scalability, optimize your spend and also future-proof your IT infrastructure.
Read more about 1623 Farnam and Megaport’s new partnership, which was kicked of in June 2020 as a part of an ongoing effort to offer 1623 Farnam customers even more high-quality interconnection and cloud options.
From the announcement of their $40 million interconnected edge data center expansion to this valuable Megaport partnership,1623 Farnam has demonstrated time and time again their dedication to providing high-quality, low-latency connectivity and infrastructure services.
As a special value-add, Megaport is offering 1 Month for free to prove their value and 1623 Farnam will also waive the cross-connect fees for 1 month, as well.
Contact Us today to chat about proof-of-concept and the most optimal configuration to support your IT infrastructure.
Be sure to check out the full recording of the webinar below.