Data Centers Are Not “One Size Fits All”
1623 Farnam gives you plenty of options when it comes to space. You have the flexibility to design, construct, manage and finance space to your company’s specific needs and requirements. You can do so too, knowing whatever your choice, 1623 Farnam’s location and infrastructure will save time, money and headaches.
Discover what will work best for your business and benefit from shared infrastructure while maintaining a private, secure space.
- Colocation – For those looking for cabinets or cages within a shared environment, 1623 Farnam leverages the extensive infrastructure within our data center facility to bring you those solutions.
- Cages – the advantages of colocation with an extra layer of security.
- Managed Suite – perfect for those that want the security of a private suite but do not want to own and operate the space. This turnkey fully outsourced solution is designed and built to 1623 Farnam’s standards and we then oversee daily operations as well.
- Build-to-Suit – this option allows you to set your own standards and requirements for the data center space, but not have to oversee the design and construction process. Once it is fully commissioned, you will assume ongoing management and maintenance of the space.
- Powered Shell – the most basic level of space available. This solution offers you the most flexibility to design, construct and manage your data center space.
- Other Services – 1623 Farnam understands that there are times when our customers need more support and onsite management. To meet these needs, we offer a variety of more “hands on” solutions.
For more information on any of these products, please contact us to learn more.