Securing Your Data at 1623 Farnam is Good Business
1623 Farnam provides quality data center solutions within one of the fastest growing carrier neutral hotels in the US. It is also in an ideal location – the center point of the United States and more importantly, the midpoint of cross-country fiber optic networks.
With an existing N+1 infrastructure and a $15 million facility expansion project in progress, our customers take advantage of the cost savings and network performance advantages within a highly secure data center that they can trust.
Offering colocation, cages, and private suites as well as other typical data center support services, you can depend on 1623 Farnam to provide the security, compliance and performance you need.
Expertly engineered to provide space and power solutions that meet today’s demands with the flexibility to build what you want, 1623 Farnam is a perfect site for those needing a carrier dense facility and customer friendly rates and service.
To find out more about 1623 Farnam, contact us today.
1623 Farnam Technical Specs
Affordable Space • Dependable Power • Strategic Location
75,000 sq. ft. available
- 6,400 sq. ft. per floor
- 1,000 sq. ft. minimum suite
- Private, Secure Entrance
- Rooftop Space Available
- Powered Shell, Build-to-Suit, Managed Suites (Turn-Key)
More than 40 carriers with “On-Net” Pricing
- Carrier Neutral
- Large Meet-Me-Room
- Low cost cross connections
- Omaha IX (IP Exchange)
- Omaha IX (Peering Exchange)
- Multiple Wholesale Bandwidth Carriers
N+1 UPS Available
- Connected to Omaha Public Power District’s redundant Power Ring
- Dual Power Building Egress (A & B Power Feeds)
- Backup Power Generators – 3 days diesel on premise
- 120/208 Volt AC Power
- Both Chilled Water and Air Cooling Options
- Raised Floor or Slab / Overhead Cooling Design Options
- Engineered and Constructed for High Density Capacity Demands
- FM-200 Fire Suppression Systems with Cross Zone Smoke Detection – Standard
- Guard Station at Building Entrance
- After Hours Proxy Building Access
- Proxy Elevator/Floor Access
- Bio/Proxy to Data Center Space
- Video Cameras and Recording